My purpose in becoming a Priestess of the Goddess



I am she who serves. I work with my mind and my hands to alleviate the suffering that I witness in the world. My work is in the nitty-gritty of unsavoury things and broken people. Every day I make an active choice to be there for people in the time of them experiencing the Dark Face of the Goddess in whatever form it might manifest for them. It is never pretty, and there is no glamour, but it is a service I am most suited for this is something I am best at, and it is something that needs doing even if it ends up unseen and unrecognised. 
The other side of my Priestess-self is the one who wants to write for Her. I crave being able to bring Her stories to the modern world. I would love to connect the dots for others who would want to communicate with Her in this present world of ours. I want to build wolds with words and flesh out modern mythos and characters who are memorable. The revival of Her Bardesses this is what I often dream of, but no dream will become a reality without actions.  And so we come full circle. In my work with Artha, my Matron Goddess I see quite clearly how much stories matter and what wonders changed stories can do. This one of many things I want to incorporate in my future teachings as well as to continue my studies of Her - She who shines for all as a multi-faceted reflection of the infinite! 

Comments